Shackleton Stott c-o-n-n-e-c-t guides you through the cloud accounting maze. You can be assured that we will recommend the best accounting and bookkeeping package for your business.
We want to make a difference to your business, we want to add value.
We will work with you to ensure that the software is used to its full potential, to suit your business set up.
We are Certified Advisers for three software packages:
We will provide a low cost fixed fee price depending on your requirements. We can incorporate as little or as much as you require.
All of our services are tailored around adding value and making things easier and cheaper to run your business. To give you an idea of our typical services:
- Incorporation at Companies House with a name of your choice and registering the business at HMRC for corporation tax, VAT and PAYE for our Incubator c-o-n-n-e-c-t service
- Encrypted bookkeeping software with the option to view securely online 24/7 all of the transactions either via a computer, mobile phone or tablet
- Access to a customised dashboard so you can view instantly all data/reports that are important to running your business
- Payroll software, with the option to integrate with your auto-enrolment pension requirements
- Weekly updating of sales, purchases and bank transactions into the software of your choice
- We provide an App so that all documents can be photographed and uploaded to us for processing, safe keeping and future use. Alternatively documents can be manually scanned and emailed to us
- Automatic bank feed of transactions directly from your bank to the software or manual entry if preferred
- Reconciliation of your bank account monthly
- Monthly or weekly email of reports to help you run your business more smoothly e.g. Aged debtors, Aged creditors and Bank reports
- Monthly payroll for employees, with online filing to HMRC
- Dealing with all annual payroll requirements at HMRC
- Quarterly VAT returns and submission to HMRC
- Annual P11d Benefits In Kind preparation and submission to HMRC
- Quarterly profit statement and follow up telephone call/email
- Pre year-end tax planning discussions based on expected results
- Dividend minutes and vouchers
- Regular review of dividends v salary
- Annual accounts and submission to Companies House and HMRC
- Dealing with routine HMRC queries
- Preparation and submission of Corporation Tax Returns CT600
- Preparation, advice and submission of Personal Tax Returns SA100 to HMRC
- Companies House confirmation statement (annual return)
- Regular telephone calls and email support
- Full service overseen by experienced qualified accountant and Xero/Sage/Intuit QuickBooks certified user.
Encrypted online bookkeeping package
Self assessment income tax returns
VAT returns and submissions
Regular phone and email support
Pre-year end tax planning
P11D preparation and submission
Full service overseen by qualified accountant
Reviews of dividends and salary
Want to know more?
We will be happy to tailor the service to meet your requirements and give you a firm price for our services