c-o-n-n-e-c-t Payroll Services
These days with the cost of payroll software, the complexity of HMRC rules and an ever-changing environment of rules changes, it makes sense to outsource your payroll requirements, this is straightforward and relatively easy.
Why choose us?
- Fixed monthly agreed fee.
- No hidden charges or surprises each month.
- Encrypted communication and confidential service.
- We have over 17 years of experience of calculating and managing payrolls.
- Manual check of the payroll and payslips by a qualified accountant.
- Friendly and efficient service.
- We specialise in small payrolls from 1 to 50 employees.
- Nationwide service.
- We can start processing your payroll at any time of year, it doesn’t have to be at the start of a new tax year.
- Please email or telephone us for a no obligation quotation.
Contact us for a free quotation
- Registering and setting up a new scheme at HMRC if required.
- Initial set up of either weekly or monthly requirements.
- Set up a payroll time table for us both to work to.
- Assistance with moving from a weekly to a monthly payroll if you require this.
- Calculating PAYE and National Insurance deductions and submitting to HMRC on your behalf (RTI).
- We send you the completed payroll for your approval each week/month before submission.
- Taking care of all your Real-Time Information (RTI) reporting at HMRC.
- Processing auto enrolment deductions from each employee and calculating the employer contribution.
- Emailing employee payslips, which are encrypted, to you.
- Joiners and leavers are dealt with as part of the monthly fee.
- Producing p45's and final RTI submission (used to be called P35) to HMRC.
- Year-end production of P60's.
We will cover maternity leave or temporary leave requirements, take over the payroll and look after all your statutory requirements whilst you need us, for this we charge a small set up fee. If you decide to move your payroll to us on a more permanent basis, this will be refunded.
We find a growing number of business wish to have a separate, stand-alone payroll, for their directors and senior employees. This is something we can run for you, either in conjunction with your existing payroll set up or alongside the payroll we run for your work force.
Although we only run UK deductions payrolls, we do have numerous overseas clients with UK offices and UK employees, that we help assist meet their statutory obligations.
Auto-enrolment and work placed pensions setting up the scheme
- If you have not already set up your scheme, we can help you meet your statutory obligations.
- Assist with selecting the best provider for your organisation.
- Setting up the scheme on your behalf with not only the scheme provider but also The Pension Regulator.
- We will draft all the letters for you to give to each employee informing them about auto enrolment and their options.
- We will assess each employee for their eligibility to join the scheme both now and in the future.
- Enrol eligible jobholders.
- Deduct the contributions from the payroll both for the employee and employer.
- Process opt-in and opt-outs each month .
- Keep the necessary statutory records.
- Monitoring ongoing responsibilities and changes for the scheme.
- Applying for the Declaration of Compliance from The Pension Regulator.
- We will prepare the annual form P11d for each employee.
- For your company, we will prepare the form P11d (b) and submit to HMRC along with the employee P11d.
- Advise you of the Class 1a national insurance contributions due.
- Email an encrypted form P11d for you to give to each employee.