Most people starting up in business in Altrincham and the surrounding areas do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through.
Most however are not experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters can appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts.
We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
We will help you to:
- decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- establish a good working relationship with your bank
- complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- deal with company secretarial issues
- set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements and
- help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
Shackleton Stott c-o-n-n-e-c-t
By choosing Shackleton Stott c-o-n-n-e-c-t to help guide you through the cloud accounting maze. You can be assured that we will recommend the best accounting and bookkeeping package for your business.
Is our start-up service for new businesses and costs £175 pm plus vat per month payable by direct debit.
We do all the bookkeeping and accounting for you and give you access via a secure dashboard which you can view 24/7 on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
click here to find out more
Want to know more?
We will be happy to tailor the service to meet your requirements and give you a firm price for our services