Auto-enrolment for employers
The law on work placed pensions has changed. Under the Pensions Act 2008, every employer in the UK must put certain staff into a pension scheme and contribute on their behalf.
No matter what type of employer you are, even if you just employ 1 person, you have certain legal duties.
You must have a qualifying pension scheme put in place.
All eligible employees must be automatically enrolled into the chosen pension scheme, even if they subsequently decide to opt-out.
How can we help you?
- If you have not already set up your scheme, we can help you meet your statutory obligations
- Assist with selecting the best provider for your organisation
- Setting up the scheme on your behalf with not only the scheme provider but also the The Pension Regulator
- We will assess each employee for their eligibility to join the scheme both now and in the future
- We will draft all the letters for you to give to each employee, informing them about auto enrolment and their options
- Enrol eligible jobholders
- Guaranteed acceptance by the pension provider for all your employees
- If we manage the payroll for you as well, we will deduct the contributions from the payroll both for the employee and employer and upload direct, on your behalf, to the pension provider
- If you wish to run your own payroll, we will guide you through the set up process and monthly procedures required to calculate the deductions for both the employee and employer and the upload to the pension provider
- Compatible with all major payroll software
- Process opt-in and opt-outs each month
- Keep the necessary statutory records
- Monitoring ongoing responsibilities and changes for the scheme
- Applying for the Declaration of Compliance from The Pension Regulator
Why choose us?
- We agree the set-up fee in advance
- No need to buy expensive software or keep up to date with all the rules and contribution changes
- Friendly and efficient service
- We specialise in small employers with 1 to 50 staff
- Nationwide service
Contact us for a free quotation