Cloud Accounting Services in Stretford, M32
If you’re a business based in Stretford, M32, and looking to explore the option of cloud accounting services, Shackleton Stott can provide you with the support you need.
Explaining Cloud Accounting
Simply put, cloud accounting is the use of online accounting software as an alternative to in-house methods. No longer are businesses required to install the software onto internal computers or use their own server. You pay one fee to access and use the software package you need, whilst the cloud provider deals with the maintenance and running of the online system.
Multiple accounting applications can be accessed in one place, opening up more opportunities for increased efficiency and collaborative working across your company.
Why Choose Us for Your Cloud Accounting if You Run a Business in Stretford, M32
If you’re a business in Stretford, M32, speak to one of our friendly team at Shackleton Stott for all the advice and support you need with setting up cloud accounting services.
We have the experience and knowledge to help you achieve the results you want. Our professional services will make the difference by helping you to add real value to your business.
Being local means we’ll work closely with you to understand your requirements and advise on the package to suit your ideal business set up.
Giving you a broad range of cloud accounting opportunities, we’re certified advisers for THREE cloud software packages: Intuit QuickBooks, Xero and Sage.
Taking the hassle out of your accountancy and bookkeeping functions, our c-o-n-n-e-c-t services are all inclusive, giving you the peace of mind that everything is being handled in a professional central place.
To read more about our cloud c-o-n-n-e-c-t services, take a look here.
Benefits of Using Cloud Accounting
- Virtual Accountants – Cloud accounting allows you to access accounting services all in one place. This includes generating financial reports, bookkeeping services and having a clear picture of your financial position at any one time.
- Reduces overhead expenses – You only require a computer and an internet connection to access cloud services. Maintenance, updates and server administration are all managed by the cloud accounting provider.
- Greater Working Flexibility – Cloud accounting allows users to access what they need at any time, from any location, and from any device with an internet connection, allowing greater freedom to work to suit business needs.
- Secure – Eliminating the need to store data on an in-house hard drive, cloud servers automatically back-up your information so you’ll never have to worry about this again.
- Collaborative Working –Joint financial information is visible to all those who need it and you’ll always see the most up to date information. Multiple user access increases the ease of working together across the business.
Cloud Accounting Vs Traditional Accounting
Cloud accounting and traditional accounting abide by the same policies. What’s different is the tools they use and how this affects accounting processes. Advantages of cloud accounting over traditional software include:
- No more costly customer support costs
- User-friendly functions and easy navigation
- Updates are free and readily available online, so you always have the most up to date software
- Eliminates the time spent on running the software
- Greater online collaboration reduces the need for travel
- Greater flexibility to adjust the package of application to suit your business needs
- Plan better for the future by always having access to the most up to date information